University, Northeastern United States
Director of Catering
- Recruited from both the university + college market as well as targeting 4 & 5 star large hotel and resort properties. Built list of 75-100 potential candidates including director and assistant director level.
- In the initial two weeks, following various phone interviews and review of resumes, list was culled to 5 potential candidates that fit the job profile.
- Presented top five list to client, of which, they chose four candidates t for initial in-person interview process with Josh Reich, President of JDRQuest
- Travel to meet the top 4 candidates; following personal interviews, 2 candidates were put forward as best fitting the job profile
- Based on our recomendation, 2 of the candidates travelled to the university to meet with the Director of Dining Services and the senior members of the Dining Services team
- In a very short time, the Candidate reorganized the department, enhacing morale and increasing revenue. She also dramatically improved the relationship between the Dining Services department and the faculty of the University.